Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Olivia Act - Brianne and her wonderful family

A while back some photographer friends of mine and I gave away a free photo shoot with digital files included, a one hour family portrait session, in honor of the tragic shooting at an elementary school in Connecticut last December.  Two weeks ago we were able to meet with the family that I chose to photograph based on the stories and nominations submitted to me and we had a great time making some pictures with her wonderful family.  Below are my favorites from the session and this was one of the most fun shoots that we have had.  Thank you Brianne for letting us serve your family and help create memories for you all.
 
 

















 



 

 

 

 
 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for these beautiful pictures. You are amazing and I am so grateful to you for doing this for her and her family! You truly have an amazing eye with this awesome poses. THANK YOU just doesn't seem enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brittany! It was such a fun shoot and I must give credit to Katrina because she poses our clients and then I compose the shot and do the rest but she is so good at coming up with great poses and set ups, fine tuning them and they always come out great. I also just absolutely love the picture of Brianne at the end!

      Delete