Sunday, December 30, 2012

Reflections Challenge



Katrina from time to time gives me challenges.  The challenge that I had earlier this summer was "Reflection" and I wanted to do something really cool.  I had an idea that I hadn't really seen before (so it was totally original, though I am more than sure that I am not the first one to do this).

Here are my 3 pictures that I chose as my finals for this challenge.  They can also be found on my facebook page - www.facebook.com/fotosbymendi

The original concept

A few hours later I had a giant window (practically a mirror) so I didn't want to pass up the chance to do this again!

My wife's sister decided she wanted in on this challenge too.  Her picture looks like it was taken from a horror flick.  She looks left and the reflection gives her a death stare back..

Hope you enjoyed these.  Let me know what you think in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment