Sunday, September 25, 2011

Labor Day Boating 2011

Our friend's, Evan and Cheryl Smith from Halifax, invited us to go on their boat on Labor Day.  With my broken ankle on the mend, I decided to be good and just sit on the boat and take pictures of everyone else.  It was a lot of fun and I didn't mind being on the "sidelines" to the action.  Here are my favorite 25 pictures of the day.


It was a cloudy day so I used lightroom on this one to add some blue (well, more blue than normal as it was more of an artsy effect I was going for).

 Evan Smith's Cousin - Tyler




Evan showing off  :)




Laurel



Me being artsy.  I really like how this came out.

My best friend Pete

Seriously, how great did this come out!  Can't help but laugh

He makes it look easy


Evan doing the slalom course




 Craig

It was a great day and sooo much fun.  Thank you Evan and Cheryl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment