Thursday, January 12, 2012

Facebook Page...open to the public

So it seems that Blogger only allows up to 1 gigabite of storage per blog and since I didn't resize most of my initial (pre-trip) blog posts, I have used up my limit.  I could either erase old posts or just re-size about a hundred pictures and re-post them...that would take a long time.  Since I am already behind on my editing and posting schedule due to taking so many pictures every week, I have decided to create a Facebook "Page" that would be open to the public (so you don't need a facebook account to view it) and it will also be called Fotos by Mendi.

I am starting to set up this new page and should be able to post on it by tomorrow which will give me time to condense my Tikal and Flores picture selections and edit the chosen ones.  I hope to have something up by tomorrow.

Thank you all for visiting my blog so far and once I have a bit of time, I will re-size the pictures and continue to use this site as more of a blog instead of posting lots of pictures.  It makes more sense to do that on Facebook since I don't seem to have a limit there.  This would be more of a blog for news and tips and tricks.

I will also continue to post here in the coming weeks every time that I post something new on Facebook for all of you that check this blog as well.  I thank you all for visiting so frequently and hope that you continue to do so, so that you can see when I post on Facebook.  Thanks again everyone.

Please note that Katrina's blog still have lots of room on Blogger so she will continue hers.  Please keep on checking both.  There is a link to her blog on the right side of this blog, but either ways, here is the link.. http://bilinguallaughing.blogspot.com/

I will post here once I have the Facebook Page up and running with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment